Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A GOOD-LUCK!

Hi everyone, I am Iris Jane, and you can call me "ai" (my HS friends usually calls me that way and my very own fambam) or "ires" (a given nickname from my bestie's and sisters from another mother, and that name has its own beautiful story haha i can remember) too much for that, I am a newbie in blogging but hopefully you'll like every single blog I post and the some so-kind-tips. I make this blog, for i knew by myself that i am really passionately in love with fashion, photography and foods (ofcourse!WE ALL DO hahahaha) and as I am concern I want to give some tips and to cheers all girls out there, who hasn't really have the guts in expressing their own selves and the spark they've got from within (cause we all for have that thing inside, just like conscience) DONT WORRY, BE EMPOWERED ENOUGH IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BE HEARD, TWINKLES GORGY PRETTY LADY, YOU'RE ONE OF A SPECIAL KIND! Thats all for now, Once again, Thank you so much for reading my first attempt post here, hopefully you'll support me for this *finger crossed* huh Bye for now, kisses from me to you ❤️❤️    


PS: this photo was taken at Crown Regency Hotel, a very affordable and a five class hotel which is located at Cebu City. 


I am so in love on wearing skirt, so be immune because i will really gun you out with my own pics and blogs/post while wearing skirts. Plussssss +++ dont forget to wear a comfy top while wearing a skirt, if youre planning to wear a skirt and a lousy top you must insert that top and DIY on how to embellished on inserting the top;) But for the midriff tops, you can wear it all the way, yay! HERE WE GO!  

No comments:

Post a Comment