Monday, June 9, 2014

BTS Teeshop x HovenAndre


So, here's a sneak peek(which is a BTS photos) of our previous photo shoot with the collaboration of Teeshopph, an online clothing shop which offers great deals and a high quality products for girls. And HovenAndre Photography, you can also visit his blog; hovenandre.blogspot.com, and for inquiries and some random stuffs to take you can also visit, https://www.facebook.com/HAEPhotography.

Just some of the clothes that will be posted here at my blog real soon,




Goofing around with this Little man while the shoot is still going on. 



MEET THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE SUCCESS OF THE SHOOT


So here's a picture with the photographer, who happens to be as crazy as me and brutal, which is not really like me. But this guy, rocks the whole photo shoot time. Cause, you can't really easily find a person who you can work with, that would give you that comfy feeling that others can't give. *Wicked*
(He's really making fun of me, I mean, of that showy shirt)

This is his assistant, named Alex. He's a pure angel, he's the one who is also assisting me all throughout the shoot(and makes me think that maybe, just maybe he is my assistant), and the good thing is I never receive a complaint from him for doing that such for me. So he's a pure bliss!
(I love this photo! Seriously)
PLUS: My Sister who is the proprietor of Teeshopph. Who made the shoot also a success. If you are planning to browse some of our items, You can visit the shop through instagram and facebook too. 

Subsequently a very tiring afternoon that we all deserves a break.



Ending up this post with this photo, so hope you enjoy it :)

I'll be posting the whole shoot really soon, so stay tuned!

Photos: HovenAndre


XOXO,
Iris Jane

2 comments: