Tuesday, April 1, 2014

SUMMER 101

   Hello!This post is about what I am so happy about with summer and its some components, that makes me giggle a lot.Plus, it's my first island hopping this Summer 2014(More sea salt for sure), and especially for all the Girls who is really, a kind of summer girl. So let me ask you a question, Where is your wanderlust taking you this Summer? And so here's where my wanderlust is taking me though. (*giggles) 

OF COURSE! My wanderlust is taking me at the Middle of the Sea

FIRST THING WHY I LOVE SUMMER: The wind brings me somewhere where there is Salt Water or even Chlorine Water (Hahahaha I'm referring to Swimming Pools obviously).

SECOND,It's so windy EQUALS Messy Hair which I am so happy about. 

THIRDLY, When you're tan, Well It's extremely helping you. It will surely make the scenario worst. (just like me LOL!)

FOURTH, you can use all your Sunnies (EVERYDAY) PLUS your so-shy Caps(it was named by me a So-Shy Cap because I am so shy wearing it on ordinary days, SERIOUSLY)

FIFTH, Being shy is not mainstream on Summer, It was a bomb! You need to show them what you really got ( My Swimwear wanna be will be posted soon on  my blog, So stay tuned)

SIXTH, Buying of whitening soap is a waste, at this Season so please don't waste money!

SEVENTH, I love how neon and bright colors gone to be the idol of some for this season. Lets pretend you know what I mean.

EIGHTH, Meeting new friends and SUMMER FLING, for sure it won't completes summer without it.

 NINTH, I love how the sun shine and make me smile (Even for some this isn't really a nice thing) Hello! that's what summer brings so please don't complain, just enjoy it! I tell you

TENTH, I will surely love the view from my wanderlust experience and AHA! Instagram be ready to be tortured again and for some maybe other apps for them too :)

ELEVENTH, I love it when people don't judge what you're wearing

LASTLY, I LOVE IT MORE BECAUSE I GOT TO SPEND IT WITH MY REAL FRIENDS (So REAL FRIENDS issue, will be so soon on my blog, So Stay Tuned again)

So, here's me enjoying the wind


#throughmysunnies








GIRLS, don't forget that even when or where your wanderlust is taking you this Season, Always Travel and Enjoy with a choice of your style(Cause it won't really take you down) I swear!

BAD Floral Cap: Forever21 Collection
Sunnies: Sunnies by Charlie
Bikini: Reafab
Drop Waist Shorts/Skirt: Teeshopph

Thank you for reading girls, hope you'll be spending your summer wisely. Till my next post.

XOXO,
Iris Jane

1 comment:

  1. Iris! I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Click on the link for the infos :)
    http://thebenjbible.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete