Tuesday, June 3, 2014

PROJECT


Hi Everyone, I know it's been a while (so just please forgive me then) cause I've been busy with my Summer Class. So, my next post is related with my school thingy. I took 122 as my subject in school which is the Course Definition is "Image Processing", Yeah Image, it's all about editing pics and making logo's and learning how to use Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. 
So this is how we end up our 122 class, by having a photo-shoot for our final practical exam and our Poster Making Project. 

We (with my groupmates) are now looking for a nice spot (hoping there is).


First Attempt of our 1st Photographer
I am sorry for the fail of my top, cause in our group I am the make up artist and the model at the same time, so no one's actually re-touching us. That's a pure stress, I tell you.

Here's the evidence, I am styling my partner too. 
I want him to look natural, with his white-effortless shirt and a shorts which indicates "freedom" for me, cause shorts are just so comfy, and that's Freedom for me. And with a shades to cool things up under the sun and a hat for him to look like a Pure Summer Goer Guy.

  Summer Feeling Theme, won't be complete without a photo of friends doing some random stuffs under the sun. So here's one!

Stolen shots are the cuties, Sometimes.


Don't forget to take a selfie!!


My Look: For my day to day life, which means Summer or not, I just love playing with my skirts and pairing it up with a lighter top. And bdw my skirt color is my fave color so just please don't ask (cause I am wearing same color skirt also with previous post). And putting up a snap back to stop the drama that is happening with my skirt color and a colorful funky necklace to put a color with my white lace top. And for finishing it I just add a Shades (it's a vital rule)



To end up this post, I want to share to everyone the pic I used for my Poster Project, so here.
I used this cause I just love how I effortlessly put that summer feeling in a 12X18 Pic, which is actually the Golden Rule of our Project. So hopefully I'll received a higher grade, cause I deserved it! Atlast I just finished my summer class, hopefully I can post more by now. Yay! Cheers

Thanks everyone for reading this, Till next blog post.

XOXO,
Iris Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment