Saturday, February 22, 2014

SUNNIES by Charlie


Hi everyone, forgive me for posting this but I just have to, I just cant resist. I dropped by today in the newly opened Sunnies by Charlie which is located at 
 SM CEBU CITY (Northwing), it's just a stall actually but FOR GODS SAKE, THE SEARCH IS OVER girls, Cause you will surely love their sunnies, more than you love Summer. And speaking of Summer, you're MUST-BRING-LIST wouldn't be complete without Sunnies by Charlie's collection of 60's to 70's (but with modern touch) sunnies.


Sunnies by Charlie was founded last 2013, by the effort of four friends, Eric Dee Jr., Bea Soriano, Georgina Wilson (My twin, hmm) and Martine Cajucom





 Today, there was a Meet and Greet with Georgi, but sadly I wasn't really aggressive enough to wake up early, obviously, today was Saturday and Cheers!!! I'ts a Lazy Day for everyone. And because of my laziness I didn't have a chance to make some "Selfie" with her, and to grab a FREE SUNNIES for the first 100 who'll come first, and that was really so sayang. I regretted it anyway :( 
But still Cheers! I bought myself some sunnies, though.

 So, dropping by means grabbing your own sunnies , who could have not, the opportunity is just slapping you. And you cant just neglect it.

If you're planning to grab one, so this is there "Free" Pouch for your sunnies. :)


Name: Holly 


NAME: O SUNNIES


So: if you wanna, see all of their collection, just visit this site, https://sunniesbycharlie.com/shop?page=2.

"SUNNIES by Charles"
That's how it was stated, anyway.

Because I didn't make it to the Meet and Greet,BUT "a capital BUT for that" it doesn't mean i am sad, because I am so happy, not just happy but so ultra mega happy, wanna know why? 
YAYYYY! Actually because of this 
Meet my twin (Martine Cajucom) people, Sorry for my haggard face. She's my thinspiration F.Y.I, just right from the start. 
I have a secret to tell: My only intention on dropping by was to see Martine, But this one's unexpected. Got to make "Selfie" with her.


Meet my other half, she is just so drop dead gorgeous, I promised (Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu I wanna cry, and roll and cry again). Didn't really have the chance to be with one promising art with her. 

/*P.S. That was not me beside her (George). Ah naah she was just so lucky to be posted here (Just kidding)*/

Ending this post by posting again our pic together:
MY BEST-EVER PICTURE OF THE DAY, THAT ACTUALLY MADE MY DAY
SO DON'T FORGET TO DROP BY OR CHECK THE SHOP, GIRLS.

Thank you so much for reading, till the next post honey :)

XOXO, Iris Jane 

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! Open na!? I will surely visit :)
    http://thebenjbible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah very open Loves, hahahahhahahahaha so much <3 adto ta ha? Bring me with you.

      Delete