Monday, March 3, 2014

INAPPROPRIATE SUNDAY'S BEST

BEWARE: All (but not really) of my photos for this post is all the back part of my OOTD, which is a very good thing because i really don't have a front pic, because of the wilderness ,comes unto my mind when I am just there and so amazed(tongue tied) with my top:) Sorry, I am just so selfish Hahaha But still I hope you'll enjoy it. Thank You!!

Hi Girls, so heyaaaa! My new post is about my look or my OOTD last Sunday which is very daring and for short, very inappropriate for a sunday's attire (which you should not really to follow with) because it's a big No-No for churches right? (But, seriously I am just outside (demonish kind)). Hahaha 

So let me share something so weird while wearing a whole backless top. Like: Some(people) are really keeping their eyes on you Like saying "Oh why are you wearing such clothes?" and AND AND Maniac People are just a miles away who wants to grab you and bring you home and your Top, which is actually I'm just over acting about.



Wearing a Peplum Top like this with a backless back, you need to pair it up with a fitting pants/leggings like this or a Bandaged Skirt which you can also insert or let it just flow the way it is used to be



TOP: JULY
LEGGINGS: H&M Young
SANDALS: A gift from my Tita
WATCH: Michael Kors Oversized Watch


REMEMBER: 
* Wearing clothes like this, you should have a private car or NEVER-EVER to commute because you know, maniacs are all over there watching you:)

HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING IT! Thank you so much till' my next post. 

XOXOX,
Iris Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment