Saturday, March 29, 2014

WELCOME SUMMER 2014

OMG OMG! I now declare that my Summer 2014 is now officially open! Hi Guyst, I am so sorry for being cold for a while. I've been busy with my School Works and Family Affairs that's Happening awhile then. But well! I'm back and its been so long(I guess) WELCOME BACK ME!! I am so excited to share to you, My early excitement summer feeling which is currently happening to me for the past few days. Because I just can't wait to soak up, So after Finals Week got to grab the opportunity, I've treated myself to Sarrosa Hotel not just for SUNDAY'S 2PM COFFEE SHOP but also for this!




It will never be a good soaking up without a pose then. And wanna tell you that I am so disappointed for Its already summer and still not achieving my body thinspiration ( and that's so sad) ! BUT NAAAAH, I am still happy with my body curves (hopefully I have one or maybe two, having one is weird) haha


 
So, here's me enjoying the water, by now you will be so jealous, just kidding!


SAROSSA'S HOTEL POOL(Indoor Pool), you cant really enjoy the sun-kissed feeling but hello!!! You cant just resist, I know you got me there




I am just so happy upon seeing the pool PLUS! Happy that's its already Summer for majority of us! woahhh, so here's what I usually wear, and the things I usually bring when Im out for Swimming or Outing. 



So, I'm starting to like hats now!

I so love how this swimwear, just satisfied me A LOT! (so inspired with MARTINE CAJUCOM as always).

The Lace Cover Up can also be used during casual days, I bet you can transform this basic piece into a masterpiece! twinkies*

My Holly Sunnies, enjoying the sunlight! 


SWIMWEAR: WAGW
LACE COVER UP TOP: WAGW
HAT: WAGW
SUNNIES: Sunnies By Charlie



Enjoy your Summer Girls, make it the best summer ever! More Summer Get Away post soon, cant wait yay! Thank You for reading

XOXO,
Iris Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment